Watch Welcome Video
Our chiropractors are highly skilled, experienced and receive ongoing specialize training in pediatrics, sports, prenatal and family chiropractic care.
- Chiropractic Care
- Pediatric Chiropractor
- Sports Chiropractic
- Prenatal Chiropractic
- Pregnancy Chiropractor
- Baby Chiropractor
5 Reasons to See Precision Injury Relief After an Accident
1. You may have injuries that have not shown any symptoms yet.
2. Whiplash injuries may not show any symptoms for hours, days or weeks later.
3. Medical professionals all agree that the first 72 hours after an accident are the most critical and treatment can be the most effective inside that timeframe.
4. Most injuries from automobile accidents occur at speeds of 6-12 MPH. Your car might not show much damage, but your body might.
5. A soft-tissue injury is permanent, as scar tissue can form in your muscles leaving them less flexible and prone to re-injury in the future. This is a major reason for you to get checked.
WELLNESS PROGRAM SERVICES
Our goal is to help you maintain optimal health naturally, so that the body is better able to resist disease and injury. With our integrated approach, we help clients improve their physical, biochemical, and psychological health and well-being through an array of Wellness services:
- Chiropractic Massage
- Nutritional Counseling
- Public & Corporate Wellness Program
Auto Accident Specialist
Your auto accident is about you and your injury; receiving a thorough examination and immediate care is extremely important. If you delay seeing a physician in a timely fashion after your car accident, you may run the risk of irreversible damage.
Injuried in Accident
If you’ve recently been in an auto accident, it is very important to get evaluated by a chiropractor, ideally within a week. This is to avoid permanent loss to your spinal range of motion which can occur while healing from a strain/sprain.
Your spine and every joint in your body are meant to move symmetrically and independently of its neighboring joints. If these joints become stuck or “subluxated,” it could interfere with your normal biomechanics, which can cause pain
Every nervous system needs to stay healthy! Chiropractic has been shown to help kids with a variety of health issues such as infantile colic and ear infections. Expectant moms under care can have a more comfortable pregnancy and easier delivery.
What we Offer
Chiropractic is a health care profession based on the scientific fact that the nervous system controls and regulates all functions within the human body. Interference with the nervous system due to structural dysfunction (misalignment of vertebrae) can cause impairment of bodily functions.
Schedule An Appointment